Wednesday 10 August 2011

Laura & Tom's Engagement Photoshoot

I had a great afternoon on Saturday at Crosby Beach with soon to be wed Laura & Tom. As part of my wedding packages I like to do an engagement shoot with the couples. It allows me to get some shots of the couple before the wedding and get to know them a little bit and for the couple, it's all about having a bit of fun and getting rid of those pre-wedding nerves!!

We headed down to the beach where there were so many photo opportunities!
Then it was time for a little creativity!
And a bit of smooching!
And moody posing!
And then off to the sand dunes!
And my fav of the day - Don't they make a great couple?
And last but not least, an ice cream to finish the session!
Thanks for a great day guys, hope you enjoy the rest of your shots. Look forward to the wedding day!
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment