Friday 24 September 2010

Portrait session - baby massage expert

When Helen asked me to take profile shots of her for her website, I jumped at the chance! Helen runs and owns Blue Sky Holistics which is a private holistics therapy practice. Take a look at her site to see what services she offers. I've attended her baby massage classes with my little one since she was two weeks old. I must say the classes always work! I walk away with a calm sleepy baby and a little bit of "me-time" to look forward to!!

Here's two of the shots that I took earlier today.


No, she's not a twin! I just thought I'd show the images in a different way to normal. What do you think?

Helen - click here to view your private gallery!

Thanks for looking.

Helen

1 comment:

Samuel Fellten said...

Great portrait! Thanks for making the share.

Issaquah Chiropractor

Post a Comment